Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm changing Sugar's name to Beelzebub


Hey Everyone... I haven't posted a blog in quite some time so I thought it was time! This has been a busy month as usual with all the things I have going on. I have one more week until this session is done at school, and I am looking forward to having one week off before hitting it again! My weekends have been consumed with school work and my little boyfriend... and of course the kitten from H- E double hockey sticks. I am not home much, and when I get home she is very happy to see me. She continues to rejoice late into the night. One night this week I woke up at about 2 AM and she was making so much noise, but I couldn't find her. I have attached a pic of where I found her. She is too much! I have had to leave and go to my parents several nights because I cant sleep when she is terrorizing the house. And since I have ONE room, I have nowhere to lock her up! I locked her in the bathroom one night and she thought it would be a good idea to try to dig out... so she ripped up some of my linoleum... that was a pleasant surprise too. Anyways... pray for me... I cant wait until Sugar is out of her adolescence. If she doesn't shape up, she is gonna get shipped out!

1 comment:

Jason and Mari Rowell said...

Too funny....thanks for the picture. But, I'm sure you're not laughing...lol Remember, she's "only a baby!"

;-) Mari

My Friends