Monday, September 21, 2009

5 months post surgery update
















Well... tomorrow it will be 5 months since I have had this little band wrapped around my tummy.... and you know what... its been quite the experience LOL. I have had some really rough days, and some really great days.... and overall I am so happy with the results... As of last thursday I am down 64 pounds, and I would like to be at the 70 place by my 6 month bandiversary :) Thats the goal for now....

This weekend we went to the LA County fair, and we had a blast.... I had a hard time with the food factor because it was hard to find something I can actually eat....There are certain times of the month where my band is tighter than others... when my body is retaining more water... and this last week has been that time for me... and I have had several puking episodes becuase I am just extra tight... But I HAD to try some traditional fried fair food LOL... we tried a deep fried snickers, and it was pretty delish... I only had two tiny bites though, so I dont really feel guilty about it :)

I have attached some pics for your viewing pleasure as well... Im keeping it brief tonight because im a sleepy girl :)





No comments:

My Friends