Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Stuck :(

Well... Today it has been 7 week since my surgery. Last week when I updated I was down 32 pounds, and today, I am STILL down 32 pounds. Its extremely depressing... I know that I need a fill, but I have been trying to be very careful not to eat too much. Maybe its just a lil platuea, but I do not really like it! I went to my first support group thingy on monday night and that was good. I met a few girls that had the same surgery I had, and 2 out of 3 had been very succesful. One of the girls had lost 160 pounds in like a year and a half. THAT is what I want...One ladies story was discouraging though, and I wanted to tell her to stop talking lol. Her band has a leak in it, and in 2 years, she had only lost 78 pounds. The doc that spoke said repairing her band would be a more difficult surgery that the original placement of the band. Right at that moment I said a lil prayer that the Lord would keep his hand on my band LOL. And of course, with my recent lack of weight loss, my imagination went to the worst possible scenario and I starting freaking out. Anyways, next wednesday can't arrive soon enough. I was even thinking about going back on all protien shakes again to get some more weight off, but the shakes kill me... they arent as delicious as I had originally thought.
Well, thats the latest update for now... not super exciting I know... but Its just life! I will try to update again in the next week or so.

No comments:

My Friends