Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quick Update...

I don't have alot of time this morning for a long post but I wanted to update my blog so that those that follow my blog will know how the life and times of the banded girl are going! lol. Anyways, I haven't weighed in about a week, because my obsession with weighing daily was about to kill me. I weighed last Friday I think, and the grand total is 40 pounds! I will take it!!! There are some days that I regret not having gastric bypass because I would be seeing quicker results, but I do feel like this was a better option for me because in theory, if it comes off slower, I feel like it will stay off. Either way, 40 pounds is 40 pounds, and I'm NOT complaining!! I would say in the next 10 to 20 pounds I am going to have to start buying some new clothes. I had alot of clothes from when I was my thinnest right before Kristy's wedding. Those clothes are now all fitting me again, and some are a lil big... so these are GOOD problems :) On another note, I am looking forward to this weekend... I am off on Monday, thank the Lord, and I am planning on spending alot of time in the sun! I am also planning on spending Saturday with Jack and Allison and my whole family swimming, enjoying yummy food, and then going to the high school to watch the fireworks... I sure do love my family, and its always good to spend time with those you love the most! I hope everyone has a good Independence day, and I will try to post a lil update after I weigh again....

2 comments:

Jason and Mari Rowell said...

Jen, Happy 4th... we are off to see family too and will be making a loooong day trip on Saturday (sine we're coming home on the same day) to celebrate my Mom's 60th b-day.

Have fun and enjoy your day off!!!

:-) Mari

HG said...

YEAH Jennifer!!!

I'm so happy for you - you are SUCH a loser. Congratulations, and keep up the good work. Can not wait to see what life has in store for you.

Hugs,
Holly

My Friends