Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Some exciting news :)

OK, so some of you may know this, and some may not. On April 22Nd, I will be having lap band surgery. I am really excited about this journey I am about to go on! Ya, I will have some pretty rough days ahead of me for the next month or so when I am pretty much on a liquid diet, but in the end, I am going to be healthier, and hopefully a little cuter too ;) I am going to use this blog as a sort of journal so that all my family and friends can keep up with my progress. I will be starting the pre-surgery diet on April 8th, and on that day I am going to weigh myself ( of course that's top secret information :) And then I will take a before pic that I will post. I will try to update about once every few weeks to let you all know how I am doing and show you the progress I am making. Just thinking about it right now gets me all excited. The skinny girl inside me is just dying to get out LOL... Anyways, pray for me.... and I will keep you posted.. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn~~

I know I have already told you this a dozen times, but I want you to know I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I am bummed that I am so far away and I wont get to see you transform...but I am glad you have the blog to keep us posted...I love ya lots!!

Love,
Amber

My Friends