Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Update for July




Once again, Im a terrible blogger, and I apologize. I have said this before too, but face book is my latest obsession, so If you want to know what's goin on with me on a more regular basis, find me on the book of faces :) Ok, so today is July 29th, and it has been a lil over three months since my surgery. I have lost a total of 50 pounds! I am really excited about it! I am scheduled for another fill on the 6th of August, and that should help me even more. I still feel like I am able to eat a little bit more than I should be able to. I know that along with the fill will come some uncomfortable times when I eat too quickly, or dont chew enough... but thats the price I have to pay I guess... Im gonna keep my update short and sweet this time because I dont really have any other reports I need to make... Im going to attach a few pics of me and Jack from the weekend. I know I have a loooong ways to go... but this last weekend I felt skinny, and that was a very good feeling for me.... Love you all!




1 comment:

HG said...

Woo Hoo !!! 50 lbs is AWESOME Jennifer. I am SOOOO proud of you. Keep up the good work. If you think 50 lbs. isn't impressive, go lift a child who weighs 50 lbs., or lift a 50 lb. bag of concrete. That is a LOT of weight. YOU GO GIRL!!!

Holly

My Friends