Friday, January 2, 2009

Guess who is pregnant?? (and NO, it's not me LOL)


Kristy Rowell (Clark) is my bestyiest friend in the whole wide world, and we have the privilege to work together too. The last few months she keeps telling me, Jenn, I think I'm pregnant. I always tell her... Lets wait a few more days LOL because she thinks it a lil early at times LOL. Last week she told me that she thought she was pregnant and I didn't think much of it because she tells me this every month! I had to work in LA last Tuesday and she called me as I was driving home and she said, Jenn, I bought some pregnancy tests. I said, Oh really?? and then I told her that I thought you were supposed to wait until the morning to take a pregnancy test and she said she was going to read the paperwork. She called me back like 30 minutes later and said, Jenn, where are you? And I said Oh... still driving... :( She said, ummm... We have a little situation.... and I said, oh brother, now what LOL... she said, I think I'm pregnant. I was like... WHAT?? DID YOU TAKE THE TEST? She said YES! I took the test, but there was only one line, so Jeffrey threw it away. Then he read the paperwork and it said that sometimes it takes a little while for the second line to show up. He went to the trash and got it out, and sure enough there was two lines!! She said, Jeff just sent a pic of the test to your phone, tell me what you think LOL... I looked at it and said, Oh my word, you are pregnant Kristy! She was like, are you sure? ( like I'm the doctor) and then I said, I'M COMING OVER! By the time I got over there she had taken another test and it was positive too! When I walked in the door, Jeffrey said Jenn, we have one more test... you have to pee on the stick... LOL I started cracking up, but then I thought, hey I KNOW I'm not pregnant, so that's a good idea because then we can compare them.... So I did my best friend duty and took a pregnancy test... and it looked way different than hers... she went to the doc the next day and it was confirmed. She is pregnant! We are all so excited for them. They are going to be incredible parents, and I cant wait to meet my little niece or nephew :) I love you Kristy and Jeff :)

2 comments:

Jason and Mari Rowell said...

LOL... Ok you got the whole story out, detail by detail -- LOVE IT!!!

:-)
Mari

Rachel R said...

Hi Jenn,

I've met you once or twice here and there at conferences, and I just found your blog.

I'm so happy for Kristy and Jeff!!! Thanks for posting this, I had no idea she was expecting :o)

My Friends