Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stuff...











I havent blogged in a while, so I felt like it was time to update everyone of the latest and greatest. I just finished my fall 2 session at Chapman and the class that I dreaded the most (Statistics) is over! I have been checking the website daily to see what grade I would get. I got a D on the midterm so I was VERY concerned. I ended up getting a C in the class! For most, that would be a disappointment... but not for me! That is a average, PASSING grade and ill take it!! :) Hmmm lets see what else..... Oh ya... I got Sugar, my kitten a leash... that was an experience LOL. She did pretty good, but ummm... leashes are for dogs... cats dont really go for walks to well. I drug her around most of the time but she did enjoy being outside exploring. Ill attach a few pics. And last but not least, yesterday we decided to go to dumont for the day... we had a blast. I dont have a quad but my brother has taught me to ride his. He took me to "little dumont" which is more my pace. I dont really do too well beings sideways, so I just like the little hills. The quad was having a problem, and everytime it stalled you had to take the seat off and restart it that way. Well, I stall ALOT... so I was forever getting off the bike... dragging it down a hill and restarting it. I think everytime little John came to find me I needed help. It just wasnt my day. I got myself so frustrated that at one point I just let this huge scream out. It was annoying. So I flagged my sister in law down and she rode the bike back to camp, and I rode in the truck LOL.... anyways... It was still fun. I always love going out there. It was beautiful... and I think that's it for now... Im off to clean my house! :)

1 comment:

Jason and Mari Rowell said...

Thanks for the update.... I was wondering what happen to you...lol... Hey, a "C" in statistics isn't bad. It's also a requirement for the MBA program and I took it prior to Christmas break...I was soooo over the class, I didn't even check my grade for 3 weeks, until the day before my next class was starting...However, I did better than expected, I came out with a B :-) ... now I did get my first C ever in another class, which might as well had been statistics!!!

The sress of higher education!!

Mari :-)

My Friends