Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Jack Boggs!


My favorite little guy, Jack Boggs turned one year old yesterday! I know he is much too young to read this blog but I wanted to type up a little message to him because he is heavy on my mind today. I did not get to see him yesterday, but I will be doing everything in my power to see him this weekend because I have to give him a big kiss for his birthday. Jack was born January 7th, 2008 to John Boggs and Jamie Jacoban. He came into my life at a pretty dark time, and I looked forward to keeping him for days at a time because he brought some light into my life. This little boy is pretty special. I don't think that I have ever seen him without a smile on his face. He is the happiest baby I have ever seen, and his smiles can just light up a room. I am not even his mother, but having him in my life has made me want to be a better person. How can a little soul change someones life by just being in it? I don't understand it all, but God sent Jack to the Boggs family, and I am so thankful! I pray that Jack will be raised up to be a productive, respectable young man who loves the Lord. I pray every single day that the Lord would put a whole army of angels around him to protect him every moment of his life. I want God to have his way in Jack's life, and I pray that daily as well. Your Auntie loves you Jack Earl Boggs... and don't ever forget it!

1 comment:

Jason and Mari Rowell said...

Happy Birthday Little Jack...from the Rowell's. You are a very special boy to have such a great Auntie in your life :-) Love you Jen!

My Friends