Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jack's Birthday Party
















I know I posted a blog a few days ago that it was Jack's birthday. Well, The Lord answers prayers and it worked out for us to see him on Saturday and have a little impromptu celebration for his first birthday! I haven't been feeling good this weekend at all but I wouldn't have missed yesterday for the world. He was so cute with his little cake, and its amazing how much he is walking and growing up! Last night when it was time for us to leave we couldn't find my keys, and we looked everywhere( 4 times) lol... there were nowhere to be found! At ten or so my dad decided that he was going to just drive up to the high desert and bring us the keys because otherwise we were going to be stuck. As you can imagine he wasn't too happy about that LOL. Even now, I have no idea where my keys are and its driving me nuts! I laid in bed last night and I couldn't fall asleep because I was just thinking about all the places they could possibly be. Anyways, ill keep you posted on the case of the missing keys, but meanwhile enjoy these pics of little Jack's 1st birthday party :)

No comments:

My Friends