Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well... I haven't blogged in several days, so I thought it was about time. I'm sitting here on my couch taking a break from "un-decorating" my house. I was going to wait for my dad or brother to take my tree out for me, but i couldn't wait a second longer.( this is one of the many days that I thought, wow I could sure use a husband right about now LOL) Now I'm dreading vacuuming up all those crispy needles. The last few days have been really nice. We had a very inspirational and encouraging New Year's Eve Service, and I'm such a party animal that I was in my bed at 11:45 lol. That's sad! I woke up the next morning remembering that I made a vow to myself to start my diet back up. I lost 60 pounds a few years ago, and umm... its sneaking back up on me... and I am not ok with that! So.... this prompted me to think of a few other things I would like to work on this year. Call it a New Year's resolution if you want... but here are a few things I want to see happen this year:
1. I am going to lose 50 pounds before my 31st birthday in September ( maybe more if I get super inspired)
2. I am going to be a better student... like studying, and not procrastinating LOL
3. I am going to pray more, God knows I need it!
4. I am going to pay off my credit cards! I don't have tons of debt, but i used to have NONE, so that's kinda sad
5.This last one is more of a prayer request than a New Years resolution, but I would love to meet my husband this year... I pray that the Lord would renew lost faith this year regarding this area of my life and help me to believe that there may be ONE good(SINGLE) man left .

And that's about it lol... I am going to post another blog, but it deserves a blog all to itself.... Happy New Year everyone... may you stick with your resolutions :)

1 comment:

Jason and Mari Rowell said...

Jen... you're too cute!!! We will believe in the same and pray GOD send you the man of your dreams!!!

Mari

My Friends