Friday, December 26, 2008

Goodbye Christmas... until next year :)
















Well... all the family is gone.... we are probably all 5 pounds heavier and real life has to kick in again, but I wouldnt have it any other way! I love Christmas, and I was so happy that we all got to be together this year. A few of my cousins werent able to make it, and we were bummed out about that but for the most part all my family was together on Christmas Eve, so I was thankful! My brother and Laura have the biggest house in the area so we had everyone over on Christmas eve. Of course there was ALOT of food involved. On the eve of Christmas Eve I went a little nuts with the baking. I made some delicious chocolate chip cookies, and then I realized that we have a few diabetics in the family, so I had to accomidate them. So, I made some "less sugar" chocolate chip cookies. I made cranberry macadamia bark, and the new family favorite cheesecake bars. it was all a hit, and we all ate way too much of it. But like I said earlier, it only comes once a year and now we just have to deal with the results lol. I was especially thankful to see my Uncle Dave and his son Skyler. We dont see them very often, and we were all so happy that they were able to make it. Of course Christmas is the most exciting for the kids, but our babies are little right now so they dont really knows whats going on yet. Jack was excited because I bought him a little fire engine he could ride and that was really cute. Jack is walking now, and that is the cutest thing in the world. Of course when we want him to perform and show everyone he wont. But he just might do anything for a cookie, so we got him to walk for a cookie :) I will post more pictures later, but here is one of the whole crew( even our foster brother THOR, the giant dog in the front), less my uncle Chet who was the photographer. I love all my family so much, and I am really glad we got to spend that time together!






No comments:

My Friends