Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Alli
















My cousin Jennifer gave birth to a gorgeous daughter in October and whenever I can, I snag her for a day or two. I had her last weekend and I thought it would be fun to get her pictures taken. My good friend Marie is a incredible photographer so I called her up and she said, bring her over! So... we spent a few hours with Marie last saturday and let me just tell you, she captured just how precious Allison Holly is. I just had to share it with the blogging world because its just too cute to keep to yourself! I love Alli and I cant wait to have her again. Thanks Marie! I love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The pics are too cute!!! Marie did such a good job...

The Rowell Bunch said...

Such a cutie pie!!!!!!

Jason and Mari Rowell said...

Jen, she is beautiful!!! The pictures capture it all!!

My Friends