Saturday, December 6, 2008

Simply Having a wonderful Christmas time!


I am officially in the Christmas spirit! Today I got the cutest little tree for my place.... and with the help of the 99 cent store I decorated it for under 7 dollars! I know your impressed :) Anyways, it really got me into the christmas mood. I turned on the Christmas music, and did some baking. My brother hooked my christmas light on my tree to the COOLEST thing. Its hooked up to this light switch that I could hang on the wall if i wanted, and at the flip of the switch, the lights go on and off. So for instance right now I am laying in my bed with only my tree lights lighting the room, and when i get ready to go to sleep... all I have to do is reach to my nightstand and flip and switch, and wahlah! the lights will go off!!!Cool Huh? I have attached a pic of my tree so you can see it. Its only like 5 feet tall, but its pretty if you ask me :) I made the bows myself too.... :) Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey it looks really cute...Wish I could have been there to help

The Rowell Bunch said...

Jenn,

Cute layout HO HO HO Merry Christmas LOL! I am headed to the 99 cent store!

Love Ya,

The Rowell Bunch

Jason and Mari Rowell said...

Hi Jen, thanks for stopping by my blog :-) I didn't realize you were blogging either. We'll I've added you on to my page :-)

Cute tree & yes, I’m impressed...Jason does neat things like that for me too...just yesterday he hooked up my new note book (sssshhhh it's my xmas gift) to the regular computer monitor so I could have the big screen AND the great speed of my new note book. Cool, huh??!!

Love ya,
Mari

Marion said...

Ahhhh...cute tree! I am in the Christmas mood to Jen, I love this time of year...on Christmas day the house is a mess, kids everywhere, ton's of food, all the adults playing with the kids toys, the fireplace burning, the smell of fresh coffee, and me....in my jammies allllllll day! I LOVE it. I don't even worry about the house for that one wonderful day. To bad we couldn't have Christmas once a month!

My Friends