Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Sweet Sugar Booger

Well... A few months ago I adopted a little kitten from the animal shelter. She is a sweet white and grey kitten, and when I got her she only weighed two pounds. The first few weeks were very trying and expensive because she came down with an upper respritory infection and there were a few days that I was worried she was going to die. Anyways, she made a FULL recovery. In this recovery she has transitioned from my sweet purring cuddle bug to a hells angel kitten. I have scars on my arms and legs from her attacking me while I sleep. I wake up to her often standing on my head staring at me. One day she came out from under my bed with 1/2 of my cell phone charger in her mouth. That was really nice lol. When she was really sick she wanted to be close to me all the time and that is when I noticed that she had a strange affection for my laptop. She would lay on me and stare at my laptop like she was watching a good movie. At first it was cute, and then it got annoying. Well.... this weekend I was having a lazy morning.. I had been laying in my bed surfing the net and my sweet angel sugar was curled up next to me sawing some major logs. So I decided to jump in the shower. I was gone approximately 7 minutes, and let me remind you that when I left the room she was soundly asleep. When I returned she has managed to violently rip three keys from my laptop. I couldnt believe it! I got one of them back on, but the other two are not fixable. What am I going to do with this sweet little hells angel?? All I can say is please pray for my Christmas tree during this holiday season!!!

1 comment:

Jason and Mari Rowell said...

Oh my goodness!! And I thought kids were bad enough (Visualize Korbin during church, trying to "get at the drums") Good luck Jen ... lol

:-) Mari

My Friends